Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Switzerland

Hello everyone, Im from Brazil, moved here from the States where I spent my last 5 years.. would love to meet more friends and more places here.

I also want to practice my french in case there is a french speaking new friend outhere.

I m ooking for an apartment in geneve ( I live 20 min away) so if anyone knows anything it would really help  Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, Im from Brazil, moved here from the States where I spent my last 5 years.. would love to meet more friends and more places here.

I also want to practice my french in case there is a french speaking new friend outhere.

I m ooking for an apartment in geneve ( I live 20 min away) so if anyone knows anything it would really help  Smile

Monique De limaSep 28, 2016 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 685 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in Switzerland
Post 1

Welcome to Geneva and especially to glocals.

If you check out the “Groups” you will find lots of opportunities to practice French and make new friends.

Likewise, the Classifieds will help you find accommodation so don’t forget to check the housing offers every day and perhaps also post an ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to Geneva and especially to glocals.

If you check out the “Groups” you will find lots of opportunities to practice French and make new friends.

Likewise, the Classifieds will help you find accommodation so don’t forget to check the housing offers every day and perhaps also post an ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Sep 28, 2016 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Remove Thanks
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 685 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form