Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Town (Lausanne)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Town (Lausanne)

Hey, Glocals!

My husband (Alex) and myself (Abby) just relocated to Lausanne (from San Francisco but most recently lived in London). We are loving it here already. 

We are here for the long haul and really looking forward to meeting new people and joining in on activities. if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee or drink anytime, I'm around! Or, if anyone is up for a long walk/hike, gym buddy, etc. I'm always up for that.

We love a good adventure - hiking, wine tasting, seeing nearby areas and villages, skiing. We also love dining out and finding hidden gems (restaurants, bars).

Look forward to taking advantage of all that Switzerland has to offer. 

Don't hesitate to say hi :)

The text you are quoting:

Hey, Glocals!

My husband (Alex) and myself (Abby) just relocated to Lausanne (from San Francisco but most recently lived in London). We are loving it here already. 

We are here for the long haul and really looking forward to meeting new people and joining in on activities. if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee or drink anytime, I'm around! Or, if anyone is up for a long walk/hike, gym buddy, etc. I'm always up for that.

We love a good adventure - hiking, wine tasting, seeing nearby areas and villages, skiing. We also love dining out and finding hidden gems (restaurants, bars).

Look forward to taking advantage of all that Switzerland has to offer. 

Don't hesitate to say hi :)

Abby ZApr 6, 2017 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 680 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 680 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form