Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Zurich....

...missing the Spanish sun but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

We just arrived from Barcelona, half of our stuff is still in boxes, our two cats are just crazy and I still don't understand the garbage disposal calendar but life is short so I'm willing to meet new people!

The text you are quoting:

...missing the Spanish sun but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

We just arrived from Barcelona, half of our stuff is still in boxes, our two cats are just crazy and I still don't understand the garbage disposal calendar but life is short so I'm willing to meet new people!

JULIA FMar 31, 2010 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 517 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Zurich....
Post 1

Hi Julia,

I hope you are well, if you are interested in meeting new people i arrange a coffee morning the next one is next friday so if you are interested in joining us you can find the details in the things to do section or message me and i will send you across the details!

Nickie :o)

Hi Julia,

I hope you are well, if you are interested in meeting new people i arrange a coffee morning the next one is next friday so if you are interested in joining us you can find the details in the things to do section or message me and i will send you across the details!

Nickie :o)

Nickie, Apr 23, 2010 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in Zurich....
Post 2

Hi Nickie! Thank you for the oofer, I would love to come but I work and it would look a little bit weird if a leave for a coffee! if you make any plans in the evening I will join you for sure!! Have you been in Zurich for a long time?

Hi Nickie! Thank you for the oofer, I would love to come but I work and it would look a little bit weird if a leave for a coffee! if you make any plans in the evening I will join you for sure!! Have you been in Zurich for a long time?

JULIA F, Apr 23, 2010 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 517 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form