Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Zurich :D

Hello,

I just moved here on Wednesday and already want to get out there and meet people and explore this city :)

I'm from the US but have been living in Germany for the past 2 years. New to this glocals thing so feel free to message me!

Kristin

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I just moved here on Wednesday and already want to get out there and meet people and explore this city :)

I'm from the US but have been living in Germany for the past 2 years. New to this glocals thing so feel free to message me!

Kristin

Kristin PNov 2, 2014 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Zurich :D
Post 1

Hi Kristin, Welcome to Switzerland.  Hope you have settled in so far.  I have been here for just under 2 years and love it here! Let me know if you are up for meeting for a drink sometime.

Vicky

Hi Kristin, Welcome to Switzerland.  Hope you have settled in so far.  I have been here for just under 2 years and love it here! Let me know if you are up for meeting for a drink sometime.

Vicky

Victoria C, Nov 3, 2014 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Vicky!

I certainly am up for a drink sometime! Lets make some plans.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Hi Vicky!

I certainly am up for a drink sometime! Lets make some plans.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Kristin P, Nov 3, 2014 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Always nice to have other fellow Bostonians in Switzerland, though I'm a few hours away from Zurich - if I've learned anything in my first full year living here, however, it's that the train system is so great that nothing ever feels "that" far away!

Always nice to have other fellow Bostonians in Switzerland, though I'm a few hours away from Zurich - if I've learned anything in my first full year living here, however, it's that the train system is so great that nothing ever feels "that" far away!

David K, Nov 3, 2014 @ 20:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form