Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Zurich, willing to meet people!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Zurich, willing to meet people!

Hi there, I've just moved to Zurich from Lyon (France) and I'd like to meet people in Zurich. A bit about myself: I love outdoor sports (climbing, trail running, skiing, surfing). I also do a lot of yoga and meditation.

I love cooking, I have a vegetarian for almost 2 years now. Any vegetarian (or vegan) places you would recommand?

Thanks and see you soon hopefully :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, I've just moved to Zurich from Lyon (France) and I'd like to meet people in Zurich. A bit about myself: I love outdoor sports (climbing, trail running, skiing, surfing). I also do a lot of yoga and meditation.

I love cooking, I have a vegetarian for almost 2 years now. Any vegetarian (or vegan) places you would recommand?

Thanks and see you soon hopefully :)

Florine BSep 13, 2016 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 825 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in Zurich, willing to meet people!
Post 1

Hi Florine

Welcome to zurich! :-) how do you like it?

Which kind of restaurants do you like? If it should be more an"easy" restaurant than I would recommand you elle n' belle or if you like more an elegant restaurant than hiltl is a very good option in zurich. But there are a few good restaurants. Both of them has vegan and vegetarian food. There are many indian restaurants in zurich as well and they have a lot of vegetarian meals.

If you want we can meet for a drink in zurich. i'm living here since a few years. :-) By the way, german is my motherlanguage.

Andjelka

The text you are quoting:

Hi Florine

Welcome to zurich! :-) how do you like it?

Which kind of restaurants do you like? If it should be more an"easy" restaurant than I would recommand you elle n' belle or if you like more an elegant restaurant than hiltl is a very good option in zurich. But there are a few good restaurants. Both of them has vegan and vegetarian food. There are many indian restaurants in zurich as well and they have a lot of vegetarian meals.

If you want we can meet for a drink in zurich. i'm living here since a few years. :-) By the way, german is my motherlanguage.

Andjelka

Andjelka J, Sep 15, 2016 @ 00:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 825 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form