Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in geneva and looking forward to make some new friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in geneva and looking forward to make some new friends

Hello! I am very happy that I joined this community!

My name is Bernardo, I am brazilian and 20 years old. I arrived at march 1st at Geneva, this is my first time living abroad alone. I came here to be an intern at a company, so far enjoying the experience, but my french is too poor, so I feel left out most of the conversations. So, yeah, kinda looking forward to meet new people, make some friends and to be able to talk in a language I know... I am a bit shy, so if you are a person that likes to talk a lot,  I am a great listener!

Things I like doing are taking a long walk along the geneva lake (so pretty), wander around, cars, cooking [I am a beginner at this one, but if you're willing to try my food :) ], browsing the internet, meeting new people.

So, if anyone is willing to do anything, I live pretty near the mont blanc bridge, though distance should not be a problem in geneva... give me a shout!! :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I am very happy that I joined this community!

My name is Bernardo, I am brazilian and 20 years old. I arrived at march 1st at Geneva, this is my first time living abroad alone. I came here to be an intern at a company, so far enjoying the experience, but my french is too poor, so I feel left out most of the conversations. So, yeah, kinda looking forward to meet new people, make some friends and to be able to talk in a language I know... I am a bit shy, so if you are a person that likes to talk a lot,  I am a great listener!

Things I like doing are taking a long walk along the geneva lake (so pretty), wander around, cars, cooking [I am a beginner at this one, but if you're willing to try my food :) ], browsing the internet, meeting new people.

So, if anyone is willing to do anything, I live pretty near the mont blanc bridge, though distance should not be a problem in geneva... give me a shout!! :)

Bernardo CarneiroMar 8, 2010 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 760 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in geneva and looking forward to make some new friends
Post 1

you should try and go to the new glocals drinks event in Wednesday..,,,it will be my first time too!!

you should try and go to the new glocals drinks event in Wednesday..,,,it will be my first time too!!

Naomi C, Mar 9, 2010 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in geneva and looking forward to make some new friends
Post 2

oii bernardo!! bem vindo!!

I will post in English not be impolite with the rest =)

glocals is great to make friends, best option! you should go to this drinks on wednesday and the one on friday!

boa sorte!!

oii bernardo!! bem vindo!!

I will post in English not be impolite with the rest =)

glocals is great to make friends, best option! you should go to this drinks on wednesday and the one on friday!

boa sorte!!

Paula M, Mar 9, 2010 @ 01:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 760 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form