Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New intern at the UN in Geneva_Advice on accomodation and French classes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New intern at the UN in Geneva_Advice on accomodation and French classes

Hello everyone!

I'm currently studying for my master's degree in International Affairs in Paris, France. I will be moving to Geneva for 6 months from March to end August and would just like to say HISmile and also ask for your advice on housing options (which would be the best sites to look at). I looked at places on airbnb and EasyWG but couldn't really find anything that met my budget. 

In addition, I would love to continue making progress with my French, so I'm looking for evening French classes. Please let me know if you have any recommendations of schools or institutes that offer evening French classes. 

Thank you very muchSmile

It's great to meet you all!

Best wishes,

Sinali

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I'm currently studying for my master's degree in International Affairs in Paris, France. I will be moving to Geneva for 6 months from March to end August and would just like to say HISmile and also ask for your advice on housing options (which would be the best sites to look at). I looked at places on airbnb and EasyWG but couldn't really find anything that met my budget. 

In addition, I would love to continue making progress with my French, so I'm looking for evening French classes. Please let me know if you have any recommendations of schools or institutes that offer evening French classes. 

Thank you very muchSmile

It's great to meet you all!

Best wishes,

Sinali

Sinali PereraJan 29, 2018 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 753 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 753 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form