Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos

Hi there,

I'm a Spanish girl who lives in Geneva since 2008. I would like to know new people in this city which I find very boring. Undecided

I hope you can organise some activity events for meeting new people and going out on the city.

Greetings,

Mayte

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

I'm a Spanish girl who lives in Geneva since 2008. I would like to know new people in this city which I find very boring. Undecided

I hope you can organise some activity events for meeting new people and going out on the city.

Greetings,

Mayte

Mayte GonzalezMar 28, 2011 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 578 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New member
Post 1

hi mayte!

welcome to glocals:o) geneva can seem 'boring' when you first arrive because of the sense of decorum evinced by everyone while they're wearing their 'public face'. but join a few activities on glocals and you'll quickly make some new friends. check out the 'activities' section and you'll be sure to find something that interests you. if you don't you can always start your own group:o) 

good luck in your new city!

regards,

m.

hi mayte!

welcome to glocals:o) geneva can seem 'boring' when you first arrive because of the sense of decorum evinced by everyone while they're wearing their 'public face'. but join a few activities on glocals and you'll quickly make some new friends. check out the 'activities' section and you'll be sure to find something that interests you. if you don't you can always start your own group:o) 

good luck in your new city!

regards,

m.

manics1984, Mar 29, 2011 @ 00:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New member
Post 2

Hi everybody,

I'm a student, female, and I work at cern since june last year. I'm trying to find accommodation in Geneva or Meyrin, some nice small and not very expensive studio or a room to share with a room-mate (a girl). I would also like to meet some people for hanging out.

Cheers,

Angela

Hi everybody,

I'm a student, female, and I work at cern since june last year. I'm trying to find accommodation in Geneva or Meyrin, some nice small and not very expensive studio or a room to share with a room-mate (a girl). I would also like to meet some people for hanging out.

Cheers,

Angela

Angela G, Mar 29, 2011 @ 19:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 578 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form