Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New polish couple in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New polish couple in Geneva

Hello everyone! 

I am Krzysztof. I just moved to Saint Genis Pouley with my wife - Ania. 

I am working in CERN, Ania will look for work as a doctor (she would like to start speciality in Endocrynology). If you already have some experience in this, we would appriciate if you contact us ;) She also takes into account PhD in medical field. 

We like rock concerts, skiing. I used to play in a music band in Poland, now I am looking for people to play with. Rock/funk/jazz style. 

Also, we have bikes and are not afraid of long trips. 

Cheers, 

Krzysztof

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! 

I am Krzysztof. I just moved to Saint Genis Pouley with my wife - Ania. 

I am working in CERN, Ania will look for work as a doctor (she would like to start speciality in Endocrynology). If you already have some experience in this, we would appriciate if you contact us ;) She also takes into account PhD in medical field. 

We like rock concerts, skiing. I used to play in a music band in Poland, now I am looking for people to play with. Rock/funk/jazz style. 

Also, we have bikes and are not afraid of long trips. 

Cheers, 

Krzysztof

Krzysztof StanleyNov 7, 2016 @ 12:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1031 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New polish couple in Geneva
Post 1

Hi Krzysztof!  I know you posted long ago, but I hope you're enjoying the Geneva area and that your wife has found a job!  I just arrived in Geneva two days ago for a semester of studying and interning.  I am also interested in learning/practicing Polish.  Have you connected to Polish communities in the area, or do you know of any Polish tutors in Geneva?

Dziękuję bardzo!

Kind regards,

Christine

The text you are quoting:

Hi Krzysztof!  I know you posted long ago, but I hope you're enjoying the Geneva area and that your wife has found a job!  I just arrived in Geneva two days ago for a semester of studying and interning.  I am also interested in learning/practicing Polish.  Have you connected to Polish communities in the area, or do you know of any Polish tutors in Geneva?

Dziękuję bardzo!

Kind regards,

Christine

Christine C, Aug 3, 2017 @ 14:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1031 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form