Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Basel

Hi all,

I have just been offered a job transfer to Basel and would like to meet some like minded people, that enjoy hang out, outdoor activities, climbing, yoga, sport, culture, any of these really... just would like to get to know down-to-earth people from around here.

Please get in touch...

Thank you,

Michal

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I have just been offered a job transfer to Basel and would like to meet some like minded people, that enjoy hang out, outdoor activities, climbing, yoga, sport, culture, any of these really... just would like to get to know down-to-earth people from around here.

Please get in touch...

Thank you,

Michal

Michal BeckerAug 4, 2016 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Basel
Post 1

I my name is Susana, I live in delemont, close to Basel and I am intrested to do some activities ;) 

I my name is Susana, I live in delemont, close to Basel and I am intrested to do some activities ;) 

Susana AFONSO , Aug 21, 2016 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New to Basel
Post 2

I my name is Susana I live in delemont, a city close to Basel I am from Portugal and I am a physioterapeute, and I am intrested in do some activities like sports, dance share experiences ;) 

I my name is Susana I live in delemont, a city close to Basel I am from Portugal and I am a physioterapeute, and I am intrested in do some activities like sports, dance share experiences ;) 

Susana AFONSO , Aug 21, 2016 @ 12:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form