Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva....

Hi!
I moved to Geneva in April from Luxembourg, originally from Dublin, Ireland.
Looking to make new acquaintances as I start a new chapter here in Geneva, and loving the city so far. 
I'm interested in lots of things but my partying days are well over...I like museums, theatre, fashion, music, comedy, movies, a cool pint at the pub, good food, reading....etc.
If anyone feels like helping me to settle in to life in Geneva, drop me a line :) If you're sarcastic and love a laugh, even better! 
Isabelle

The text you are quoting:

Hi!
I moved to Geneva in April from Luxembourg, originally from Dublin, Ireland.
Looking to make new acquaintances as I start a new chapter here in Geneva, and loving the city so far. 
I'm interested in lots of things but my partying days are well over...I like museums, theatre, fashion, music, comedy, movies, a cool pint at the pub, good food, reading....etc.
If anyone feels like helping me to settle in to life in Geneva, drop me a line :) If you're sarcastic and love a laugh, even better! 
Isabelle

ISABELLE MAug 13, 2016 @ 20:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 844 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva....
Post 1

Hi Isabella!
I'm not new per se, I've lived in GVA for two years but had to travel lots for work which has left me with zero time to meet new people!

Finally work is calming down and Im super excited to make new friends!

I currently live in GVA center (Paquis) and would totally be up for meeting up if you like, I work from home so my schedule is pretty flexible :)

Kind regards

Lisa

Hi Isabella!
I'm not new per se, I've lived in GVA for two years but had to travel lots for work which has left me with zero time to meet new people!

Finally work is calming down and Im super excited to make new friends!

I currently live in GVA center (Paquis) and would totally be up for meeting up if you like, I work from home so my schedule is pretty flexible :)

Kind regards

Lisa

Lisa l, Aug 17, 2016 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi! 

I just moved from US for my new job as well and would love to meet and chat! I am usually off work after 6 and free on weekends. 

Sungmin.

Hi! 

I just moved from US for my new job as well and would love to meet and chat! I am usually off work after 6 and free on weekends. 

Sungmin.

Sungmin R, Aug 17, 2016 @ 19:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi girls!

I am Irene,very nice to meet you all!Laughing

I am moving to Geneve on the 26th of August, together with my boyfriend.We are both Italian, from Tuscany,but we have lived in Dublin for the past 7 years. When I read that Isabelle is from Ireland I felt that it was such a coincidence!!

My bf got a very good job offer to come there and we have decided to start our new adventure...I am so excited about it and so looking forward to meeting new people!!!

At my arrival in Geneve I won't be working so I will have quite a lot of free time to discover the city and if I could do it with new friends it would be even better!

Please let's stay in touch and I hope to meet you soon!

Feel free to contact me in pv

Cheers

Irene

Hi girls!

I am Irene,very nice to meet you all!Laughing

I am moving to Geneve on the 26th of August, together with my boyfriend.We are both Italian, from Tuscany,but we have lived in Dublin for the past 7 years. When I read that Isabelle is from Ireland I felt that it was such a coincidence!!

My bf got a very good job offer to come there and we have decided to start our new adventure...I am so excited about it and so looking forward to meeting new people!!!

At my arrival in Geneve I won't be working so I will have quite a lot of free time to discover the city and if I could do it with new friends it would be even better!

Please let's stay in touch and I hope to meet you soon!

Feel free to contact me in pv

Cheers

Irene

Irene M, Aug 17, 2016 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 844 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form