Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva :)

Hi there!

my name is Francesca, I'm italian and me and my husband just moved in the area of Geneva,

we would love to meet new people and make new friends! 

Hope to meet you soon!Laughing

The text you are quoting:

Hi there!

my name is Francesca, I'm italian and me and my husband just moved in the area of Geneva,

we would love to meet new people and make new friends! 

Hope to meet you soon!Laughing

Francesca GJul 5, 2014 @ 20:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 926 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva :)
Post 1

Hi Francesca,

I am Sheryl, a Filipina married to a swiss guy. I had been living here in Geneva for one year and a half before we left and lived in the Philippines for 1year. But now we are backed again in Geneva maybe for years. What makes you choose Geneva for living?

Hi Francesca,

I am Sheryl, a Filipina married to a swiss guy. I had been living here in Geneva for one year and a half before we left and lived in the Philippines for 1year. But now we are backed again in Geneva maybe for years. What makes you choose Geneva for living?

sheryl regad, Jul 6, 2014 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Sheryl!

nice to meet you :).

I am a phycisist and got the opportunity to work at Cern for a while, that's why we are here :).

How do you like living in here? 

Hi Sheryl!

nice to meet you :).

I am a phycisist and got the opportunity to work at Cern for a while, that's why we are here :).

How do you like living in here? 

Francesca G, Jul 7, 2014 @ 09:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Francesca,

Same here! Well, I like it here coz for me it's peaceful comparing to the country I'd been. Though I love my country of course, but it seems that I find this country tranquil for living. You're lucky to have a job here, me I'm still looking. I know it wouldn't be easy for me since we just arrived and my experiences that I had in the Philippines doesn't have the same level here, but somehow I am determined to find a job for me. 

Hi Francesca,

Same here! Well, I like it here coz for me it's peaceful comparing to the country I'd been. Though I love my country of course, but it seems that I find this country tranquil for living. You're lucky to have a job here, me I'm still looking. I know it wouldn't be easy for me since we just arrived and my experiences that I had in the Philippines doesn't have the same level here, but somehow I am determined to find a job for me. 

sheryl regad, Jul 7, 2014 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sheryl,

I bet you miss your country Frown, we have lived 3 years in the States, so we know what it means to be in a place very different from what you are used to, this is also why we were very happy to come back in Europe.

I understand what you mean by not having a job..my husband indeed has to look for one also..although he first has to learn french Undecided... it will take a while Tongue Out.

Good luck for the job search!

Hi Sheryl,

I bet you miss your country Frown, we have lived 3 years in the States, so we know what it means to be in a place very different from what you are used to, this is also why we were very happy to come back in Europe.

I understand what you mean by not having a job..my husband indeed has to look for one also..although he first has to learn french Undecided... it will take a while Tongue Out.

Good luck for the job search!

Francesca G, Jul 7, 2014 @ 11:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thanks Francesca! Good luck to your husband too! Fortunately I can speak French though not really fluent, since I've learned it here 1yr.ago for 1year too. How about you? Can you speak French too? 

I miss my country yes, I miss the clear ocean and the white beach. Also our exotic foods

Thanks Francesca! Good luck to your husband too! Fortunately I can speak French though not really fluent, since I've learned it here 1yr.ago for 1year too. How about you? Can you speak French too? 

I miss my country yes, I miss the clear ocean and the white beach. Also our exotic foods
sheryl regad, Jul 7, 2014 @ 12:18

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

No I can't speak french :(, I will try to take some class from september..

No I can't speak french :(, I will try to take some class from september..

Francesca G, Jul 8, 2014 @ 15:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Yes it is better to understand and speak French. I had difficulties on it even until now, but at least I can understand them bette and I can speak a little. Hehehe

Yes it is better to understand and speak French. I had difficulties on it even until now, but at least I can understand them bette and I can speak a little. Hehehe

sheryl regad, Jul 9, 2014 @ 21:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 926 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form