Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva... looking for a job

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva... looking for a job

hello everyone I'm new to Geneva. I've been here for about 2 months now and I have gotten my residence permit. I'm really interested in getting a job of any kind now. Please I would really appreciate suggestions or offers. Thank you. 

The text you are quoting:

hello everyone I'm new to Geneva. I've been here for about 2 months now and I have gotten my residence permit. I'm really interested in getting a job of any kind now. Please I would really appreciate suggestions or offers. Thank you. 

Karo OJul 11, 2018 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 918 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Geneva... looking for a job
Post 1

Dear Karo, welcome to Geneva! I help expats find jobs here as i am an international career expert in Geneva. Geneva is a peculiar place to find a job and you must be well connected to find one and know the tricks. I am a true Genevoise and can help you find the job you want. Check out my website, www.languagecoachinggeneva.ch. i can make you benefit from my large network here, coach you with CV writting, cover letter, interview preparation, identify your strenghts and weaknesses and do all that is necessary to win. You may write me via the website or on [email protected]

All the best

The text you are quoting:

Dear Karo, welcome to Geneva! I help expats find jobs here as i am an international career expert in Geneva. Geneva is a peculiar place to find a job and you must be well connected to find one and know the tricks. I am a true Genevoise and can help you find the job you want. Check out my website, www.languagecoachinggeneva.ch. i can make you benefit from my large network here, coach you with CV writting, cover letter, interview preparation, identify your strenghts and weaknesses and do all that is necessary to win. You may write me via the website or on [email protected]

All the best

Rachelle P, Jul 11, 2018 @ 20:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 918 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form