Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva!

Hello there!

I am a swiss/brazilian who just arrived to Geneva from Brighton (UK) and who is looking forward to meet new people. I am teaching zumba classes in Cologny at the moment. I am into dancing/nature/mindfulness/cooking/deep conversations/meditation/did I already mention dancing? oh yes dancing :) hihi

If you think you would get along with me, don't hesitate to write me a msg :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello there!

I am a swiss/brazilian who just arrived to Geneva from Brighton (UK) and who is looking forward to meet new people. I am teaching zumba classes in Cologny at the moment. I am into dancing/nature/mindfulness/cooking/deep conversations/meditation/did I already mention dancing? oh yes dancing :) hihi

If you think you would get along with me, don't hesitate to write me a msg :)

Marina DNov 11, 2016 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1336 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva!
Post 1

Hi Marina and welcome !

Glocals is a great place to meet new people. It's very simple: check out the Members activites and sign up to those which appeal to you !
Uma actividade que gosto muito e Mondo Lingo, cada terça. E um grupo de pessoas que se reune num bar para practicar linguas. Cada coloca a bandeira da sua lingua maternal, depois abaixo, da segunda lingua que fala o melhor, e assim successivamente até a lingua que fala o menos. E muito engraçado e te deixa encontrar muitas pessoas, de manera relaxada.

Tudo bem e tal vez até pronto!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Marina and welcome !

Glocals is a great place to meet new people. It's very simple: check out the Members activites and sign up to those which appeal to you !
Uma actividade que gosto muito e Mondo Lingo, cada terça. E um grupo de pessoas que se reune num bar para practicar linguas. Cada coloca a bandeira da sua lingua maternal, depois abaixo, da segunda lingua que fala o melhor, e assim successivamente até a lingua que fala o menos. E muito engraçado e te deixa encontrar muitas pessoas, de manera relaxada.

Tudo bem e tal vez até pronto!

Bustan_A, Nov 14, 2016 @ 16:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: New to Geneva!
Post 2

Hi!

I'm new in Geneve!

Nice to be part of your groups!