Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva, from the UK

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva, from the UK

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself ...

I am originally from the UK and in the process of moving to Geneva for work; I have the challenging task of finding somewhere to rent (suggestions for good areas with easy access to the airport are most welcome!).

I joined glocals in the hope of making new friends and continuing my hobbies such as running, exercising (I used to attend regular bootcamp training sessions in the park at home), exploring, mindfulness meditation, dining, and generally anything that will enable me to exercise my creativity.

I look forward to meeting some of you at an event soon!

Merci, Minesh

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself ...

I am originally from the UK and in the process of moving to Geneva for work; I have the challenging task of finding somewhere to rent (suggestions for good areas with easy access to the airport are most welcome!).

I joined glocals in the hope of making new friends and continuing my hobbies such as running, exercising (I used to attend regular bootcamp training sessions in the park at home), exploring, mindfulness meditation, dining, and generally anything that will enable me to exercise my creativity.

I look forward to meeting some of you at an event soon!

Merci, Minesh

Minesh CMay 17, 2017 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Geneva, from the UK
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

For accommodation, check “Housing” in the Classifieds where you can find offers and also post an ad. of your own.

For activities, the tab to click is “Groups” where you will be spoilt for choice.  And don’t forget to keep an eye on “Things to do” as well.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

For accommodation, check “Housing” in the Classifieds where you can find offers and also post an ad. of your own.

For activities, the tab to click is “Groups” where you will be spoilt for choice.  And don’t forget to keep an eye on “Things to do” as well.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, May 17, 2017 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form