Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva

Hi everyone!

Moved here on my own beginning of January to work at CERN. Currently living on the French side but looking to move to swiss side perhaps.

Want to start snowboarding so if there are any other absolute novices out there who want to meet up and get a lesson message me. Or if anyone wants to meet up for drinks and stuff I need to network! 

See you around!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

Moved here on my own beginning of January to work at CERN. Currently living on the French side but looking to move to swiss side perhaps.

Want to start snowboarding so if there are any other absolute novices out there who want to meet up and get a lesson message me. Or if anyone wants to meet up for drinks and stuff I need to network! 

See you around!

john gallagherJan 28, 2010 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva
Post 1

Hi John - welcome to Geneva.

In case you ever get an itch for British sports or mingling with some of your fellow countrymen - 7Artes and Clubhouse usually has a strong Anglophone crowd, particularly folks from the UK.

Good luck getting settled in and networking!

Hi John - welcome to Geneva.

In case you ever get an itch for British sports or mingling with some of your fellow countrymen - 7Artes and Clubhouse usually has a strong Anglophone crowd, particularly folks from the UK.

Good luck getting settled in and networking!

beofotch, Jan 30, 2010 @ 10:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi.

I've just moved to Geneva as well, looking to meet some friendly people.

If you wqnt to join me for a drink (maybe at the event "Saturday drinks @7 arts in Pacquis) this evening,let me know.

Have a nice day

Hi.

I've just moved to Geneva as well, looking to meet some friendly people.

If you wqnt to join me for a drink (maybe at the event "Saturday drinks @7 arts in Pacquis) this evening,let me know.

Have a nice day

Nina G, Jan 30, 2010 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey thanks for the replys!

I was looking at the saturday drinks thing tonight. The probem is i'm on call this weekend so cant drink and must stay within one hour from my work. A bit strange putting me on call when im new here but nevermind. I may still go but its a bit awkward when you cant drink!

Hey thanks for the replys!

I was looking at the saturday drinks thing tonight. The probem is i'm on call this weekend so cant drink and must stay within one hour from my work. A bit strange putting me on call when im new here but nevermind. I may still go but its a bit awkward when you cant drink!

john gallagher, Jan 30, 2010 @ 16:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi

Some of Glocals and myself we are going to Clubhouse (some live music etc)

Still if you want to come, you are welcome (even if you don't drink, it might be nice)

as you want

I'll be there around 10PM

my phone number is +41 792515178

Have a nice day

Hi

Some of Glocals and myself we are going to Clubhouse (some live music etc)

Still if you want to come, you are welcome (even if you don't drink, it might be nice)

as you want

I'll be there around 10PM

my phone number is +41 792515178

Have a nice day

Nina G, Jan 30, 2010 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Im yet to head up to the Jura snowboarding as spent my weekends boarding in les trois vallies, hoping to head up at some point soon though. Im still learning, intermediate level i guess, just need to get up the mountain and practise more! Let me know if you get any trips up there planned!

Im yet to head up to the Jura snowboarding as spent my weekends boarding in les trois vallies, hoping to head up at some point soon though. Im still learning, intermediate level i guess, just need to get up the mountain and practise more! Let me know if you get any trips up there planned!

Becky Anderson, Feb 2, 2010 @ 08:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form