Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva and glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva and glocals

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Pascual, I am 35 years old and I joined glocals a couple of days ago. I moved to Geneva in early december from Germany, though I come from the sunny Spain. I am a bit eager to get settled, meet new people and start my new life here .... I have quite a variety of intereststs and I am usually open to try new activities. I enjoy a nice chat around a coffee, tea, or glass of wine; I read a lot, basically when I have to spend long hours in trains or planes; I also like photography, cinema, theatre and exhibitions; but also sports outdoors activities like tennis, basketball, trekking, canoing .... and of course travelling. Interested also in language exchange.

Tips and hints about Geneva and neighbouring France are welcomed

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Pascual, I am 35 years old and I joined glocals a couple of days ago. I moved to Geneva in early december from Germany, though I come from the sunny Spain. I am a bit eager to get settled, meet new people and start my new life here .... I have quite a variety of intereststs and I am usually open to try new activities. I enjoy a nice chat around a coffee, tea, or glass of wine; I read a lot, basically when I have to spend long hours in trains or planes; I also like photography, cinema, theatre and exhibitions; but also sports outdoors activities like tennis, basketball, trekking, canoing .... and of course travelling. Interested also in language exchange.

Tips and hints about Geneva and neighbouring France are welcomed

Pasqual EDec 12, 2009 @ 10:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 709 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Geneva and glocals
Post 1

Hey 

you said youre into theatre and i'm  involved in alot of theatre stuff that goes round in geneva  so if you want il keep you posted on stuff thats going on :]

AND if you have a dog...im a dog walker hehe :P  so just contact me if you need anything 

also as most people have most probably already told you its heaper to shop in ferney :]

The text you are quoting:

Hey 

you said youre into theatre and i'm  involved in alot of theatre stuff that goes round in geneva  so if you want il keep you posted on stuff thats going on :]

AND if you have a dog...im a dog walker hehe :P  so just contact me if you need anything 

also as most people have most probably already told you its heaper to shop in ferney :]

Fraz G, Jan 8, 2010 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 709 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form