Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva and roofless this summer!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva and roofless this summer!

Hello everyone,

I'm a 31 year-old friendly french-speaking Belgian Doctor (breathe)... I'm definitely moving to Geneva in October 2010 but I'll already stay in the city in June and July for some temp work at the hospital and preparing my future settling.

I am looking for a place to stay during these 2 months (June & July for those who ain't following), preferably downtown or in the area of Chêne-Bourg  / Chêne-Bougeries.

All encouragements, tips and suggestions are welcome at this point!

Vincent.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I'm a 31 year-old friendly french-speaking Belgian Doctor (breathe)... I'm definitely moving to Geneva in October 2010 but I'll already stay in the city in June and July for some temp work at the hospital and preparing my future settling.

I am looking for a place to stay during these 2 months (June & July for those who ain't following), preferably downtown or in the area of Chêne-Bourg  / Chêne-Bougeries.

All encouragements, tips and suggestions are welcome at this point!

Vincent.

Vincent MApr 24, 2010 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Geneva and roofless this summer!
Post 1

Hello!

Sorry I cannot help you - I'm a roofless myself.. - but I got interested on what you wrote: are you on the internship for the geriatrics dept. of Chene Bourg Hospital? I'm a brazilian MD looking also to do a internship here, but it's much harder when ou're not suiss or member of the EU.. If you're around I'd like to talk about it!

Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

Sorry I cannot help you - I'm a roofless myself.. - but I got interested on what you wrote: are you on the internship for the geriatrics dept. of Chene Bourg Hospital? I'm a brazilian MD looking also to do a internship here, but it's much harder when ou're not suiss or member of the EU.. If you're around I'd like to talk about it!

Cheers!

Nan Hsin Chang, Apr 25, 2010 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form