Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva from manhattan...saying hello!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva from manhattan...saying hello!

Hello,

So I am brand new to Geneva and don't know many people, but was hoping there are some people in their mid-20's that are in the same situation.  I would be interested in grabbing coffee or drinks or if you know any good places to go out at night (bars or music venues) I would greatly appreciate your advice. 

I eventually want to start traveling in Switzerland and around Europe, but I first want to get know my new home.

Thank you!

dan

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

So I am brand new to Geneva and don't know many people, but was hoping there are some people in their mid-20's that are in the same situation.  I would be interested in grabbing coffee or drinks or if you know any good places to go out at night (bars or music venues) I would greatly appreciate your advice. 

I eventually want to start traveling in Switzerland and around Europe, but I first want to get know my new home.

Thank you!

dan

daniel sAug 28, 2010 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 838 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva from manhattan...saying hello!
Post 1

Hey Dan!

I am not in Geneva, but in Bern. But if you ever come to Bern let me know and we could hang out! I am also in my mid-twenties and would love to grab a coffee sometime or something.

I am in Geneva twice a month or so though.

Welcome to Switzerland!

Hey Dan!

I am not in Geneva, but in Bern. But if you ever come to Bern let me know and we could hang out! I am also in my mid-twenties and would love to grab a coffee sometime or something.

I am in Geneva twice a month or so though.

Welcome to Switzerland!

Ashley Wheeler, Aug 28, 2010 @ 21:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Dan,

Welcome to Geneva! I would advise to try the new members drinks, that is the best way to meet people. The ones on a saturday night are cool. I normally go to them as you get a mixture of people and it is really casual. Most times there we end up going to another bar or clubbing. If that seems like your thing then come along. There is one this saturday night, they are hosted by ScotDave. I am in my early to mid 20s and most of the people here I know are the same. If you ever want to meet up at the drinks or other times let me know!

Have a great time in Geneva!!

Laura

Hey Dan,

Welcome to Geneva! I would advise to try the new members drinks, that is the best way to meet people. The ones on a saturday night are cool. I normally go to them as you get a mixture of people and it is really casual. Most times there we end up going to another bar or clubbing. If that seems like your thing then come along. There is one this saturday night, they are hosted by ScotDave. I am in my early to mid 20s and most of the people here I know are the same. If you ever want to meet up at the drinks or other times let me know!

Have a great time in Geneva!!

Laura

Laura P, Aug 29, 2010 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

thanks ashley!  I am still learning where places are, like bern, so if i head that way i will let you know for sure.  meanwhile, if you come to geneva and want to meet up, let me know!  thanks for the welcome!

dan

thanks ashley!  I am still learning where places are, like bern, so if i head that way i will let you know for sure.  meanwhile, if you come to geneva and want to meet up, let me know!  thanks for the welcome!

dan

daniel s, Aug 29, 2010 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Dan,

I'm also new to Geneva from Manhattan (WV) and living in Plainpalais.  Welcome!  I've gone to a couple of the new member drinks and they've been pretty fun.  Let me know if you want to meet for the next one (there's one next week).

-susie

Hi Dan,

I'm also new to Geneva from Manhattan (WV) and living in Plainpalais.  Welcome!  I've gone to a couple of the new member drinks and they've been pretty fun.  Let me know if you want to meet for the next one (there's one next week).

-susie

Susie R, Sep 15, 2010 @ 23:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi, I'm new, too and looking for somebody to go out with. Are interested? Send me the message, we can meet up for coffee or drink :)

Aga

Hi, I'm new, too and looking for somebody to go out with. Are interested? Send me the message, we can meet up for coffee or drink :)

Aga

Agnieszka W, Sep 24, 2010 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 838 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form