Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Glocals, living in France voisine since 1999

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Glocals, living in France voisine since 1999
 Hello, my name is Susan and I have just signed up to Glocals. I have recently moved further away from Geneva centre (well, not that far - 25 km) but find I need more incentive to galvanize myself to make more of an effort to come into Geneva to socialize etc. 
Some of my interests are: cinema, concerts (classical, ballet, opera), wine bars/tapas, gentle hiking, aquagym, gardening, reading, etc. etc.
With Winter around the corner, I was thinking of taking up "ski de fond" if anybody is interested in joining me? I've been told La Vattay is a good place to go as they give lessons there.

Look forward to meeting some fellow-Glocal members,

Susan

The text you are quoting:
 Hello, my name is Susan and I have just signed up to Glocals. I have recently moved further away from Geneva centre (well, not that far - 25 km) but find I need more incentive to galvanize myself to make more of an effort to come into Geneva to socialize etc. 
Some of my interests are: cinema, concerts (classical, ballet, opera), wine bars/tapas, gentle hiking, aquagym, gardening, reading, etc. etc.
With Winter around the corner, I was thinking of taking up "ski de fond" if anybody is interested in joining me? I've been told La Vattay is a good place to go as they give lessons there.

Look forward to meeting some fellow-Glocal members,

Susan

Susan GSep 22, 2009 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 674 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 674 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form