Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Glocals, not so new to Lausanne, but still feeling like a new one!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Glocals, not so new to Lausanne, but still feeling like a new one!
 Hi everybody!
I have been living in Lausanne since 2 years (and couple of days already) but I didn't have so many opportunities to meet new interesting people. For Glocals I have heard from a lady in the train who is already a member. So i said - yeah it sounds exciting! I went on forums and I saw how easily and openly people become friends here and this is exactly what I miss here in Swiss as a whole.
I am very interested into improving my french as it is very bad! And I am open and impatient to meet and get to know different, new people!!
So make things short - Hello Glocals please make room for a crazy Bulgarian girl!!! 
Hope to hear news soon,

Untill then,

Cheers :)

Nina  :)
The text you are quoting:
 Hi everybody!
I have been living in Lausanne since 2 years (and couple of days already) but I didn't have so many opportunities to meet new interesting people. For Glocals I have heard from a lady in the train who is already a member. So i said - yeah it sounds exciting! I went on forums and I saw how easily and openly people become friends here and this is exactly what I miss here in Swiss as a whole.
I am very interested into improving my french as it is very bad! And I am open and impatient to meet and get to know different, new people!!
So make things short - Hello Glocals please make room for a crazy Bulgarian girl!!! 
Hope to hear news soon,

Untill then,

Cheers :)

Nina  :)

Nina NikolovaSep 20, 2009 @ 23:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 667 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 667 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form