Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Glocals and interested in events

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Glocals and interested in events
Hi everyone,

My name is Heidi. I have lived in the Geneva area for 14 years but have only just joined this great community.

My main reason for joining glocals was to find out more about local events and activities.

I am organising an event myself later this month:

It's a Car Boot Sale (or Garage Sale) which will take place at Webster University on Saturday, 19th September 2009, from 9.30 to 13.30.

This will be a great place to find some bargains to furnish or accesorise your homes and meet the local community. I have posted more information about this event in Things To Do.

Look forward to hopefully seeing many of you there and also look forward to participating in your events.

Heidi
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,

My name is Heidi. I have lived in the Geneva area for 14 years but have only just joined this great community.

My main reason for joining glocals was to find out more about local events and activities.

I am organising an event myself later this month:

It's a Car Boot Sale (or Garage Sale) which will take place at Webster University on Saturday, 19th September 2009, from 9.30 to 13.30.

This will be a great place to find some bargains to furnish or accesorise your homes and meet the local community. I have posted more information about this event in Things To Do.

Look forward to hopefully seeing many of you there and also look forward to participating in your events.

Heidi

Heidi MSep 10, 2009 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 604 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 604 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form