Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Glocals but not to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Glocals but not to Geneva

Hi all,

First time on Glocals but not in Geneva. I have been living in Geneva for almost 15 years now, 31 years of age, and have already travelled resided in so many countries (up to 25 countries and 16 international schools). The experience gained and the knowledge I acquired when travelling, meeting people, learning cultures is spectacular.

I currently reside in Geneva and not planning on moving anytime soon. I am very happy to have joined this community and very excited to meet new people, make new friends and share my experiences. 

All the best and hoping to meet as many people as possible.

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

First time on Glocals but not in Geneva. I have been living in Geneva for almost 15 years now, 31 years of age, and have already travelled resided in so many countries (up to 25 countries and 16 international schools). The experience gained and the knowledge I acquired when travelling, meeting people, learning cultures is spectacular.

I currently reside in Geneva and not planning on moving anytime soon. I am very happy to have joined this community and very excited to meet new people, make new friends and share my experiences. 

All the best and hoping to meet as many people as possible.

Hassan KOct 5, 2016 @ 12:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 741 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Glocals but not to Geneva
Post 1

Hey Hassan! I've also been living here for a while but eager to meet new people. Let's meet up some time around one of the "things to do"! :-)

have a good day

The text you are quoting:

Hey Hassan! I've also been living here for a while but eager to meet new people. Let's meet up some time around one of the "things to do"! :-)

have a good day

Lucie Eidenbenz, Oct 10, 2016 @ 10:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 741 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form