Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Glocals from neighbouring France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Glocals from neighbouring France

Hello everyone,

My name is Pascal, I am new to Glocals, but not really to Geneva, since I grew up not far from it. I just graduated in finance and now try to find what I really want to do... which doesnt seem to be as easy as thought.

I like going out, meeting new peoples and learn about pretty much anything I have at hand. I think life is a learning process and that we should just keep learning about what is around us. I love learning new languages even if it is just bits and pieces so maybe I'll see some of you in languages exchange if you feel like practicing your french or english with me. You can already message me if you want.

So everyone, hope to see you soon somewhere in Geneva or even still online to chat.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

My name is Pascal, I am new to Glocals, but not really to Geneva, since I grew up not far from it. I just graduated in finance and now try to find what I really want to do... which doesnt seem to be as easy as thought.

I like going out, meeting new peoples and learn about pretty much anything I have at hand. I think life is a learning process and that we should just keep learning about what is around us. I love learning new languages even if it is just bits and pieces so maybe I'll see some of you in languages exchange if you feel like practicing your french or english with me. You can already message me if you want.

So everyone, hope to see you soon somewhere in Geneva or even still online to chat.

Pascal MOct 23, 2010 @ 02:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 519 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 519 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form