Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Lausanne, from the States!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Lausanne, from the States!

Just got here about a week ago and looking for some friends to travel and drink with during the year!

My French is a work in progress, but nothing to be proud of yet. Would love to make some weekend plans!

The text you are quoting:

Just got here about a week ago and looking for some friends to travel and drink with during the year!

My French is a work in progress, but nothing to be proud of yet. Would love to make some weekend plans!

Jessica CJul 23, 2014 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 561 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Lausanne, from the States!
Post 1

hi Jessica, Nice to meet you:) I've been in Lausanne for several months now. I am also looking for friends to share activities together and travel. I've made a lot of student friends here but they all lefft for summer... If you would like, we could meet for drinks on Saturday.  

hi Jessica, Nice to meet you:) I've been in Lausanne for several months now. I am also looking for friends to share activities together and travel. I've made a lot of student friends here but they all lefft for summer... If you would like, we could meet for drinks on Saturday.  

Ayrana M, Jul 23, 2014 @ 22:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New to Lausanne, from the States!
Post 2

Hi Ayrana, nice to meet you! I'm actually heading to Verbier for the week on Saturday with family. Are you free Friday evening?

Hi Ayrana, nice to meet you! I'm actually heading to Verbier for the week on Saturday with family. Are you free Friday evening?

Jessica C, Jul 23, 2014 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 561 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form