Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Lausanne and want to meet people!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Lausanne and want to meet people!

Hi everyone! My name is Justina (26 y.o.) and I moved to Lausanne at the start of July. I'll be starting a Masters program at EPFL starting this fall. The only person I know here is my boyfriend and well, I'd really like to hang out with more people than just him (but he's great, don't get me wrong!!)

If you're interested in getting coffee, drinks, walking around the city, eating chocolate, trying new food, etc etc, let me know!

Hope to make some great memories here :D

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! My name is Justina (26 y.o.) and I moved to Lausanne at the start of July. I'll be starting a Masters program at EPFL starting this fall. The only person I know here is my boyfriend and well, I'd really like to hang out with more people than just him (but he's great, don't get me wrong!!)

If you're interested in getting coffee, drinks, walking around the city, eating chocolate, trying new food, etc etc, let me know!

Hope to make some great memories here :D

justina choJul 31, 2017 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1116 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Lausanne and want to meet people!
Post 1

Hi Justina, just came across this post and now realised it's a bit old (sorry!). Have you considered joining a facebook group called Lausanne (Vaud & Geneva) Ladies Meetup Network? I've recently joined and there seems to be some good opportunities to meet other ladies in the area. 

I'm a newbie to Lausanne too, 38yo from Australia originally. I love coffee so if you ever need a coffee buddy feel free to message!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Justina, just came across this post and now realised it's a bit old (sorry!). Have you considered joining a facebook group called Lausanne (Vaud & Geneva) Ladies Meetup Network? I've recently joined and there seems to be some good opportunities to meet other ladies in the area. 

I'm a newbie to Lausanne too, 38yo from Australia originally. I love coffee so if you ever need a coffee buddy feel free to message!

Lisa K, Oct 6, 2017 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1116 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form