Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Montreux
 hey all...
i'm jenni.... I've  just moved to Montreux and started a teaching job.. need to do more to meet new ppl and thought this was a great way to start... i'd love to hear from you haha x
The text you are quoting:
 hey all...
i'm jenni.... I've  just moved to Montreux and started a teaching job.. need to do more to meet new ppl and thought this was a great way to start... i'd love to hear from you haha x
jenni pNov 3, 2009 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

13 Replies | 1001 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Montreux
Post 1
 Hi Jenni,

I'm Julie and work in Montreux but live in Lausanne. Don't really know anyone in Montreux apart from a few work colleagues so would be great to meet up for a coffee or a drink after work.
Let me know if your up for it!

Juls
 Hi Jenni,

I'm Julie and work in Montreux but live in Lausanne. Don't really know anyone in Montreux apart from a few work colleagues so would be great to meet up for a coffee or a drink after work.
Let me know if your up for it!

Juls
Julie Dowling, Nov 3, 2009 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 HI,

That would be nice... how about some time at the end of the week?

HI,

That would be nice... how about some time at the end of the week?

jenni p, Nov 3, 2009 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Yea, cool.
How about Jazz cafe, (sorry, Don't know many other places yet) at about 5:15p.m on friday or could meet you outside the Hollywood cinema on Grand Rue and go from there, see if there is any cool places in the old town?
 Yea, cool.
How about Jazz cafe, (sorry, Don't know many other places yet) at about 5:15p.m on friday or could meet you outside the Hollywood cinema on Grand Rue and go from there, see if there is any cool places in the old town?
Julie Dowling, Nov 3, 2009 @ 22:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Yeah the jazz cafe sounds good it's right near my work so thats kewl,, looking forward to meeting you

Yeah the jazz cafe sounds good it's right near my work so thats kewl,, looking forward to meeting you

jenni p, Nov 3, 2009 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 Great, meet you at the front entrance at 5:15p.m then,
Have a good week!
 Great, meet you at the front entrance at 5:15p.m then,
Have a good week!
Julie Dowling, Nov 3, 2009 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
 Hi Jenni,

I am one of Julie's "few work colleagues" and I live in Montreux. Where are you teaching??  I'd like to join you girls if you don't mind, especially since to my shame I've never been to the Jazz Cafe (having lived here long enough to go there at least once!). I do however have a dinner planned afterwards, around 6.30 but until then I am all yours :)

Cheers!
 Hi Jenni,

I am one of Julie's "few work colleagues" and I live in Montreux. Where are you teaching??  I'd like to join you girls if you don't mind, especially since to my shame I've never been to the Jazz Cafe (having lived here long enough to go there at least once!). I do however have a dinner planned afterwards, around 6.30 but until then I am all yours :)

Cheers!
Ekaterina F, Nov 4, 2009 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
 that would be nice... see u then :) x
 that would be nice... see u then :) x
jenni p, Nov 4, 2009 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
Hi Jenni!!

Fancy seeing you on here! Have you seen that there are drinks in Lausanne this Friday and next? And there is the Chinese meal on Wednesday in Montreux - not far from where you are working!

No doubt will see you soon!
Theresa
Hi Jenni!!

Fancy seeing you on here! Have you seen that there are drinks in Lausanne this Friday and next? And there is the Chinese meal on Wednesday in Montreux - not far from where you are working!

No doubt will see you soon!
Theresa

Treesa, Nov 4, 2009 @ 20:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
Oops - just realised the lunch was today. Never mind - watch out for the next one - epicure organises them quite often!
Oops - just realised the lunch was today. Never mind - watch out for the next one - epicure organises them quite often!

Treesa, Nov 4, 2009 @ 20:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
Hey girls. i live close by to Motreux, in Vevey, so let me know if you decide to meet again :)
Hey girls. i live close by to Motreux, in Vevey, so let me know if you decide to meet again :)

Marina N, Nov 4, 2009 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
 Hi girls,  I have also litterally just arrived in the area and moved into a flat in La Tour de pelz yesterday.  I would love to meet up.  Can't do Friday, but let me know if you decide to meet again. 
 Hi girls,  I have also litterally just arrived in the area and moved into a flat in La Tour de pelz yesterday.  I would love to meet up.  Can't do Friday, but let me know if you decide to meet again. 
Louise Le Gat, Nov 4, 2009 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi everybody. I live also in Vevey so lets get something straight to do things. Enjoy the weekend everybody. Andy

Hi everybody. I live also in Vevey so lets get something straight to do things. Enjoy the weekend everybody. Andy

Andreas Wisst, Mar 11, 2011 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Pete here, moving to  Lausanne with my wife Morag in August - we will be teaching at the Beau Soleil School in Villars. Where are you teaching? How's Montreux? We are considering living there too (nearer to work).  Pete/Morag

Hi Pete here, moving to  Lausanne with my wife Morag in August - we will be teaching at the Beau Soleil School in Villars. Where are you teaching? How's Montreux? We are considering living there too (nearer to work).  Pete/Morag

pete m, Mar 16, 2011 @ 22:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
13 Replies | 1001 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form