Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Morges
Hi everyone,

I just quit my job in the States and decided to try Switzerland for the long term.  I am currently living in alittle village above Morges and am working with children with Autism.  My job doesn't get me out much and interacting with people my own age.  I am interested in meeting people with like interests.  I love to be outdoors and am looking forward to learning how to ski.  If someone would be interested in meeting up, send me an email.

Thanks and have a good day!

Amanda

The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,

I just quit my job in the States and decided to try Switzerland for the long term.  I am currently living in alittle village above Morges and am working with children with Autism.  My job doesn't get me out much and interacting with people my own age.  I am interested in meeting people with like interests.  I love to be outdoors and am looking forward to learning how to ski.  If someone would be interested in meeting up, send me an email.

Thanks and have a good day!

Amanda
gbcs03Oct 4, 2008 @ 11:40

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1562 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Morges
Post 1
Hey Amanda,

Welcome to Switzerland. I hope life is treating you well? I hope work is going well? I am fairly new to Lausanne and have been here about 10 months so I know how hard it can be to get used to it all.If you are ever in Lausanne or would like to visit, drop me a line and we can meet up for a coffee and a chat. Im an English teacher and have also worked with children with special needs.
Hey Amanda,

Welcome to Switzerland. I hope life is treating you well? I hope work is going well? I am fairly new to Lausanne and have been here about 10 months so I know how hard it can be to get used to it all.If you are ever in Lausanne or would like to visit, drop me a line and we can meet up for a coffee and a chat. Im an English teacher and have also worked with children with special needs.

Eire, Oct 7, 2008 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi! I have just read your post. Even If I live in morges and I'am living here for a moment I don't have to many friends in Switzerland. I you want to see eachother send me an email to meet us.

Have a nice day

Jessica

Hi! I have just read your post. Even If I live in morges and I'am living here for a moment I don't have to many friends in Switzerland. I you want to see eachother send me an email to meet us.

Have a nice day

Jessica

shaky_74, Dec 3, 2009 @ 14:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Jessica,

Amanda's post is dated 4 october 2008.... where did you get it ??

Please look under the list of activities in Lausanne - you can join us tomorrow evening for a drink in Lausanne - there will be regular members, but also many new members coming for the first time to an event - like it would be the case for you.

Regards

jasper

Hi Jessica,

Amanda's post is dated 4 october 2008.... where did you get it ??

Please look under the list of activities in Lausanne - you can join us tomorrow evening for a drink in Lausanne - there will be regular members, but also many new members coming for the first time to an event - like it would be the case for you.

Regards

jasper

jasper, Dec 3, 2009 @ 14:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I learned ski acutally from 30, my humble quick experience for a beginner is:

be brave,  forget elegance acting like a wild bag full of potato...

I learned ski acutally from 30, my humble quick experience for a beginner is:

be brave,  forget elegance acting like a wild bag full of potato...

X W, Dec 3, 2009 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi,

I'm living in Geneva now. but I hope to move  to Morges soon, since I got a job there. for the moment I'm urgently looking for a place to live in the area, or in Lausanne. Do you have some information about housing there? I hope we'll meet there for a drink, once that is fixedSmile

Hi,

I'm living in Geneva now. but I hope to move  to Morges soon, since I got a job there. for the moment I'm urgently looking for a place to live in the area, or in Lausanne. Do you have some information about housing there? I hope we'll meet there for a drink, once that is fixedSmile

Justin, Dec 20, 2009 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1562 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form