Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to forums and soon Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to forums and soon Geneva!

Hey all,

New to the forum, just thought I would say a quick hello before hitting the slopes. My wife and I are Australian and found out this week that she has got a job in Geneva.  We are still waiting on the contracts and havn't started the visa process yet but will be making the move asap, hoping to arrive in Geneva during July.

I basically know nothing about anything and look forward to finding out lots of important info and  making some friends along the way.

Cheers,

Sam.

The text you are quoting:

Hey all,

New to the forum, just thought I would say a quick hello before hitting the slopes. My wife and I are Australian and found out this week that she has got a job in Geneva.  We are still waiting on the contracts and havn't started the visa process yet but will be making the move asap, hoping to arrive in Geneva during July.

I basically know nothing about anything and look forward to finding out lots of important info and  making some friends along the way.

Cheers,

Sam.

Sammy JApr 24, 2010 @ 08:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 634 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to forums and soon Geneva!
Post 1

Hey Sam,

Welcome (soon) to Geneva, to you and the Mrs.

What kind of work will she be doing here? If she's like 80% of the expats here, then she's into Banking, or UN / NGO work, or P&G...(-:

Nir

Hey Sam,

Welcome (soon) to Geneva, to you and the Mrs.

What kind of work will she be doing here? If she's like 80% of the expats here, then she's into Banking, or UN / NGO work, or P&G...(-:

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 28, 2010 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Close, she is an accountant working for Ernst & Young :) Its me who will be trying to work in the UN/NGO sector!

Close, she is an accountant working for Ernst & Young :) Its me who will be trying to work in the UN/NGO sector!

Sammy J, May 1, 2010 @ 06:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hey, im a student in Monash, Australia, i got an internship in UN, gevena, will be there on 14th May, Cool

hey, im a student in Monash, Australia, i got an internship in UN, gevena, will be there on 14th May, Cool

kyle c, May 3, 2010 @ 12:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Lucky so and so!  I did a UN internship in Aceh while I was doing my Masters at Deakin, one of the best things I ever did.  Now I'm hoping to continue with a real paid job.  I won't be there long after you, we must keep in touch so you can introduce me to all your UN contacts! :)

What degree are you doing?

Lucky so and so!  I did a UN internship in Aceh while I was doing my Masters at Deakin, one of the best things I ever did.  Now I'm hoping to continue with a real paid job.  I won't be there long after you, we must keep in touch so you can introduce me to all your UN contacts! :)

What degree are you doing?

Sammy J, May 4, 2010 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 634 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form