Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to geneva, from India (Up for a pint??!)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to geneva, from India (Up for a pint??!)

Hi All,

I arrived in Geneva two weeks ago to work at the University as a post-doctoral scientist. As I am new here, I would be glad to meet some new people and make new friends :). If people are interested in meeting up for a pint during this long weekend, just drop me a message Smile

See ye!

Vishal

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

I arrived in Geneva two weeks ago to work at the University as a post-doctoral scientist. As I am new here, I would be glad to meet some new people and make new friends :). If people are interested in meeting up for a pint during this long weekend, just drop me a message Smile

See ye!

Vishal

Vishal AgrawalJul 31, 2014 @ 14:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to geneva, from India (Up for a pint??!)
Post 1

Hi Vishal,

Would be glad to meet up for a drink - I dont actually arrive until next weekend so perhaps we can plan another time when I arrive. You are a little ahead of me so you can give me some geneva virgin tips!

Nick

Hi Vishal,

Would be glad to meet up for a drink - I dont actually arrive until next weekend so perhaps we can plan another time when I arrive. You are a little ahead of me so you can give me some geneva virgin tips!

Nick

Nick Skinner, Jul 31, 2014 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Vishal,

I'm around next week and happy to meet up for a drink. There is another compatriot of yours who is also new to Geneva. I'll keep you posted.

Best wishes, Catarina

Hello Vishal,

I'm around next week and happy to meet up for a drink. There is another compatriot of yours who is also new to Geneva. I'll keep you posted.

Best wishes, Catarina

Catarina M, Aug 1, 2014 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Nick & Catarina,

Next week sounds good to me. We all can meet for a drink on Saturday or Sunday, whichever suits you guys? 

Nick, there are nice places to go out in Geneva, met few people through Glocals and had some good nights here :)

see you soon!

vishal

Hi Nick & Catarina,

Next week sounds good to me. We all can meet for a drink on Saturday or Sunday, whichever suits you guys? 

Nick, there are nice places to go out in Geneva, met few people through Glocals and had some good nights here :)

see you soon!

vishal

Vishal Agrawal, Aug 1, 2014 @ 13:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form