Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to the forum, but not to Basel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to the forum, but not to Basel

Hello everyone!

Only now, after being in Basel for 3 years, have I found out about glocals, so here I am.

Quick introduction: originally from Australia, have lived in the Netherlands and various parts of Germany, now working in Basel and living just over the German border in Lörrach with my wife and 2 small children, still finding it incredibly cool to be able to commute to another country by bicycle.

While here, I've been on-and-off active on englishforum.ch, and have enjoyed immensely meeting so many new people over there. So, with glocals also here, I'd be silly to pass up the opportunity to meet even more people, now would I?

Pleased to meet you all!

Simon

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

Only now, after being in Basel for 3 years, have I found out about glocals, so here I am.

Quick introduction: originally from Australia, have lived in the Netherlands and various parts of Germany, now working in Basel and living just over the German border in Lörrach with my wife and 2 small children, still finding it incredibly cool to be able to commute to another country by bicycle.

While here, I've been on-and-off active on englishforum.ch, and have enjoyed immensely meeting so many new people over there. So, with glocals also here, I'd be silly to pass up the opportunity to meet even more people, now would I?

Pleased to meet you all!

Simon

Simon DSep 30, 2010 @ 12:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 457 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 457 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form