Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Newbie. Brit looking to meet people (German, French and Russian speakers are particularly welcome!)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Newbie. Brit looking to meet people (German, French and Russian speakers are particularly welcome!)

Hello everyone,

I am due to move to Geneve in a few weeks and would lilke to get the ball rolling already. I am a young Brit, starting my career in the UN system, am looking to meet people. I am also hoping to keep my language skills afloat. I am looking for German, French and Russian speaking friends. Get in touch.

Have a good weekend

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I am due to move to Geneve in a few weeks and would lilke to get the ball rolling already. I am a young Brit, starting my career in the UN system, am looking to meet people. I am also hoping to keep my language skills afloat. I am looking for German, French and Russian speaking friends. Get in touch.

Have a good weekend

Jonathan BApr 11, 2014 @ 19:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Newbie. Brit looking to meet people (German, French and Russian speakers are particularly welcome!)
Post 1

shirin, Apr 11, 2014 @ 22:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Newbie. Brit looking to meet people (German, French and Russian speakers are particularly welcome!)
Post 2

Welcome fellow translator!

Welcome fellow translator!

FLEUR G, May 4, 2014 @ 00:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form