Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Newbie in Geneva

Hello all,

I arrived in Geneva on Friday and I´m looking forward to meeting people through Glocals and improving my languages. I´m living off Rue de Lyon on Rue Daubin but will need to find somewhere else before the end of the month. I speak a good few languages that I want to improve so anyone with French, Russian, Spanish or Polish (or English for that matter) please feel free to get in touch with me - whatever you're up for: drinking, socializing, sport etc.

Dave

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

I arrived in Geneva on Friday and I´m looking forward to meeting people through Glocals and improving my languages. I´m living off Rue de Lyon on Rue Daubin but will need to find somewhere else before the end of the month. I speak a good few languages that I want to improve so anyone with French, Russian, Spanish or Polish (or English for that matter) please feel free to get in touch with me - whatever you're up for: drinking, socializing, sport etc.

Dave

David CoghillOct 10, 2010 @ 17:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Newbie in Geneva
Post 1

I speak spanish and english and some french.... if u wanna practice hey I'm here (especially french)

The text you are quoting:

I speak spanish and english and some french.... if u wanna practice hey I'm here (especially french)

andy o, Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form