Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Newcomer with new ideas

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Newcomer with new ideas

Hi all! Glad to meet you at least online, maybe someone in person?

I am a newcomer in Switzerland (married a local) living not far from Lausanne. I can speak English, Russian, Hebrew, some German. Not yet French, start learning, willing to practice!

Besides making new friends to have fun together, based on my interest, knowledge, and experience, I am going to open myself to public offering some services:

- practice of meditation,

- consulting on dealing with everyday, finding reasons of unhappiness and leading to happy states of mind

- variety of healthy home-made meals to stock for a 1/2 - 1 week upon prior conscent

- English for learners who already know to read

You are welcome to meet me at my (previously travel-) blog (which is suspended meanwhile): www.recipiesofmylife.wordpress.com.

All the best!

Katerina

The text you are quoting:

Hi all! Glad to meet you at least online, maybe someone in person?

I am a newcomer in Switzerland (married a local) living not far from Lausanne. I can speak English, Russian, Hebrew, some German. Not yet French, start learning, willing to practice!

Besides making new friends to have fun together, based on my interest, knowledge, and experience, I am going to open myself to public offering some services:

- practice of meditation,

- consulting on dealing with everyday, finding reasons of unhappiness and leading to happy states of mind

- variety of healthy home-made meals to stock for a 1/2 - 1 week upon prior conscent

- English for learners who already know to read

You are welcome to meet me at my (previously travel-) blog (which is suspended meanwhile): www.recipiesofmylife.wordpress.com.

All the best!

Katerina

Katerina UniversalJan 14, 2016 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form