Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nice to meet you

Hello everybody,

I am new to Glocals and to Geneva. Well I am still in the Netherlands but will be staying in Geneva from February until the end of June.

The reason I joined this website is (to be honest) to find a room and to meet people and find out more about Switzerland.

My name is Jildou and I'm a 23 yo law student. I will be interning at the Permanent Representatives of the Netherlands to the UN. I'm really looking forward to it, but presently I am completing an internship at a Dutch lawyers office, which is a completely different task.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and if you feel like it, drop me a line!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

I am new to Glocals and to Geneva. Well I am still in the Netherlands but will be staying in Geneva from February until the end of June.

The reason I joined this website is (to be honest) to find a room and to meet people and find out more about Switzerland.

My name is Jildou and I'm a 23 yo law student. I will be interning at the Permanent Representatives of the Netherlands to the UN. I'm really looking forward to it, but presently I am completing an internship at a Dutch lawyers office, which is a completely different task.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and if you feel like it, drop me a line!

Jildou van den BoschDec 22, 2009 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 803 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Nice to meet you
Post 1

hi,

I'm leaving in france, in ferney, closed to geneva. if you are looking a room, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm working for the permanent mission of monaco and I get used to have students from the mission. I have a very cosy house and 3 daughters whom get used to receive people.

if you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

florence

hi,

I'm leaving in france, in ferney, closed to geneva. if you are looking a room, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm working for the permanent mission of monaco and I get used to have students from the mission. I have a very cosy house and 3 daughters whom get used to receive people.

if you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

florence

EPAILLY FLORENCE, Dec 30, 2009 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Nice to meet you
Post 2

Hello there!

My name is Liam and am also relatively new to Geneva (got here in September). I just graduated university in Los Angeles (UCLA) and intern at an NGO in the Paquis area of Geneva. My NGO, "International Bridges to Justice," focuses on criminal justice and legal aid in developing countries, and, seeing as you are a law student, it might be fun to grab some drinks with me and my coworkers at some point. 

Shoot me an email when you arrive in February if you're interested. Cheers!

Hello there!

My name is Liam and am also relatively new to Geneva (got here in September). I just graduated university in Los Angeles (UCLA) and intern at an NGO in the Paquis area of Geneva. My NGO, "International Bridges to Justice," focuses on criminal justice and legal aid in developing countries, and, seeing as you are a law student, it might be fun to grab some drinks with me and my coworkers at some point. 

Shoot me an email when you arrive in February if you're interested. Cheers!

lhanlon, Dec 30, 2009 @ 21:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 803 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form