Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Not new to Switzerland, but new to Glocals: seeking new teammates for underwater hockey!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Not new to Switzerland, but new to Glocals: seeking new teammates for underwater hockey!

Hi everyone,

I actually arrived in Switzerland in March 2007, and had heard of Glocals, but until now had never got around to investigating it. I am looking forward to making up for lost time! :-)

I'm from the UK, from a small town at the end of one of the London Underground tube lines, but also lived in The Netherlands and three times in Germany before coming here.

My sport is Underwater Hockey, at which I represented Great Britain eight times at World and European Championships. I started up a team in Zürich in 2008 that now has about 20-25 members (of all ages, both male and female); I am now working in Kaiseraugst, AG, and am in the process of setting up a team in the Basel area. Come and give it a try!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I actually arrived in Switzerland in March 2007, and had heard of Glocals, but until now had never got around to investigating it. I am looking forward to making up for lost time! :-)

I'm from the UK, from a small town at the end of one of the London Underground tube lines, but also lived in The Netherlands and three times in Germany before coming here.

My sport is Underwater Hockey, at which I represented Great Britain eight times at World and European Championships. I started up a team in Zürich in 2008 that now has about 20-25 members (of all ages, both male and female); I am now working in Kaiseraugst, AG, and am in the process of setting up a team in the Basel area. Come and give it a try!

Martin ReedSep 14, 2014 @ 07:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 589 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 589 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form