Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Not so new in Geneva but new to glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Not so new in Geneva but new to glocals

I just realized I never introduced myself properly here.

My name is Josh, I was born and raised in this beautiful city of Geneva and I love it!

I am half american and I like to think that I am a mix of the best of both worlds!

Not much else to say but if you would like to know more, feel free to ask! (:

<!-- Shameless self promotion begins -->
I am a photographer and I am currently undergoing a photography project about Geneva. You can see the details in the link below but I would love for you to give it a look and contact me if interested.
http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/photography-project-102034.htm
<!-- Shameless self promotion ends -->

Cheers,
josh 

The text you are quoting:

I just realized I never introduced myself properly here.

My name is Josh, I was born and raised in this beautiful city of Geneva and I love it!

I am half american and I like to think that I am a mix of the best of both worlds!

Not much else to say but if you would like to know more, feel free to ask! (:

<!-- Shameless self promotion begins -->
I am a photographer and I am currently undergoing a photography project about Geneva. You can see the details in the link below but I would love for you to give it a look and contact me if interested.
http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/photography-project-102034.htm
<!-- Shameless self promotion ends -->

Cheers,
josh 

Josh FassbindOct 8, 2010 @ 13:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 562 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Not so new in Geneva but new to glocals
Post 1

Hi Josh,

I think we have simlar backgrounds (this is cool) as I am Australian but was brought up with a swiss father. Funny and complicated lol .... But yes I think I am a mixture of two great countries myself =D lol

In Australia I am known as the swiss girl when really I am not... and here I am known as the Australian girl... ahhh the dilemma...

Your promoting techniques are quite amusing and the American side coming out I am sure... lol

hahaha but its cool your a photographer...

How are you finding Glocals??

Regards

Cezanne

The text you are quoting:

Hi Josh,

I think we have simlar backgrounds (this is cool) as I am Australian but was brought up with a swiss father. Funny and complicated lol .... But yes I think I am a mixture of two great countries myself =D lol

In Australia I am known as the swiss girl when really I am not... and here I am known as the Australian girl... ahhh the dilemma...

Your promoting techniques are quite amusing and the American side coming out I am sure... lol

hahaha but its cool your a photographer...

How are you finding Glocals??

Regards

Cezanne

Cezanne B, Oct 17, 2010 @ 05:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 562 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form