Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Off to Geneva in May

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Off to Geneva in May

Dear expat friends

My name is Priit, I am a fifth year medical student from the University of Tartu in Estonia. Starting from May I will be working at the Permanent Mission of Estonia in Geneva for the duration of the Estonian EU presidency. My partner and I are currently looking for a place to stay in the French border towns and would of course welcome any new friends once we've settled in.

Hope to see you soon!

Warm regards
Priit

The text you are quoting:

Dear expat friends

My name is Priit, I am a fifth year medical student from the University of Tartu in Estonia. Starting from May I will be working at the Permanent Mission of Estonia in Geneva for the duration of the Estonian EU presidency. My partner and I are currently looking for a place to stay in the French border towns and would of course welcome any new friends once we've settled in.

Hope to see you soon!

Warm regards
Priit

Priit TohverApr 5, 2017 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 960 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Off to Geneva in May
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and soon to Geneva!

For accommodation you won’t do better than to check out the “Housing” offers in the Classifieds where you can also post an ad. of your own.

Click on the “Groups” tab as well to find compatriots and members with like-minded interests and hobbies.

Good luck!

R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and soon to Geneva!

For accommodation you won’t do better than to check out the “Housing” offers in the Classifieds where you can also post an ad. of your own.

Click on the “Groups” tab as well to find compatriots and members with like-minded interests and hobbies.

Good luck!

R.

Ritchie, Apr 5, 2017 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 960 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form