Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Parking for Geneva Airport

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Parking for Geneva Airport

Good Morning,

I use Geneva airport as a frequent commuter. I am looking for advice/help/recommendations for a place to park my car as the costs for using P52 are proving prohibitive.

I am prepared  rent a space where appropriate.

Thank you for any advice or assistance available.

Chris

The text you are quoting:

Good Morning,

I use Geneva airport as a frequent commuter. I am looking for advice/help/recommendations for a place to park my car as the costs for using P52 are proving prohibitive.

I am prepared  rent a space where appropriate.

Thank you for any advice or assistance available.

Chris

Christopher RoomeMar 20, 2017 @ 09:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 179 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Parking for Geneva Airport
Post 1

There is a new valet service, where you drop off your car/keys, and upon your return indicate which flight you are on and the company meet you with car and keys [natch]. Whether or not this falls into the less expensive category unfortunately we do not know. Swedish friends who commute between the HS and Stockholm use the service frequently.

Otherwise we have heard that there is a sports complex some 10 minutes by bus [in France] but whether or not you feel safe leaving your car parked there, is up to you.

The text you are quoting:

There is a new valet service, where you drop off your car/keys, and upon your return indicate which flight you are on and the company meet you with car and keys [natch]. Whether or not this falls into the less expensive category unfortunately we do not know. Swedish friends who commute between the HS and Stockholm use the service frequently.

Otherwise we have heard that there is a sports complex some 10 minutes by bus [in France] but whether or not you feel safe leaving your car parked there, is up to you.

sheila c, Mar 20, 2017 @ 11:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 179 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form