Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Relocating from Athens to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Relocating from Athens to Geneva

Hello to fellow members,

Just discovered (with delight) this great resource and wanted to introduce myself:

I am considering the prospects of relocating to Geneva region with along my wife, and am still researching various aspects (something I am often accused of doing too much of, before any major life change)

I am pursuing IT Job in Financial Industry which makes Geneva a promising destination. We have been residing in Greece since 20+ years, and although we shall miss the great weather, I looking to experience living in Geneva, Learn French, experience a new culture....

We are currently planning to visit Geneva during April for a month to get a flavor of the place, and attend a 1 month intensive French course.

Glad to discover this group!

The text you are quoting:

Hello to fellow members,

Just discovered (with delight) this great resource and wanted to introduce myself:

I am considering the prospects of relocating to Geneva region with along my wife, and am still researching various aspects (something I am often accused of doing too much of, before any major life change)

I am pursuing IT Job in Financial Industry which makes Geneva a promising destination. We have been residing in Greece since 20+ years, and although we shall miss the great weather, I looking to experience living in Geneva, Learn French, experience a new culture....

We are currently planning to visit Geneva during April for a month to get a flavor of the place, and attend a 1 month intensive French course.

Glad to discover this group!

Fares EFeb 16, 2010 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 604 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 604 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form