Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Relocating to Geneva ! Looking for a room and new friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Relocating to Geneva ! Looking for a room and new friends

Hi everyone,

I am Karim DIOUF from Paris, a new comer relocate to Geneva for work. I am looking for a room/studio/apartment in Geneva, Ferney Voltaire, Annemasse, Saint Julien en genevois etc (starting next week for the long term). If anyone has anything free or could kindly recommend to someone who might be, it would be very great.

I also have fun with playing football and basket ball , running, hiking and socializing. Feel free to contact me if you want to meet up.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Karim

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I am Karim DIOUF from Paris, a new comer relocate to Geneva for work. I am looking for a room/studio/apartment in Geneva, Ferney Voltaire, Annemasse, Saint Julien en genevois etc (starting next week for the long term). If anyone has anything free or could kindly recommend to someone who might be, it would be very great.

I also have fun with playing football and basket ball , running, hiking and socializing. Feel free to contact me if you want to meet up.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Karim

Karim DJul 25, 2016 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form