Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Returning to Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Returning to Switzerland

Hey, I'd like to thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. 

My name is John. In 2 weeks I will be moving to Switzerland from Michigan, USA. I am originally from Geneva, however I came to the states as a child and have lived here ever since. Switzerland has been calling me for a long time now and I am very excited to return. 

I will be based in Vaud, where I have family, until I begin my masters program in Lugano at the end of August. My plan while in Vaud is to acclimate myself to the Swiss lifestyle, strengthen my French, meet people and adventure around. I would like to get one of those GA travelcards so that I can be flexible with travel and take many day trips around the country. 

I consider myself an outgoing person. I enjoy music, sports, photography, a good beer, the outdoors, among other things. One thing I'm really looking forward to is hiking through the beautiful terrain Switzerland has to offer. 

Looking forward to being apart of this community and meeting some of you in the future. 

The text you are quoting:

Hey, I'd like to thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. 

My name is John. In 2 weeks I will be moving to Switzerland from Michigan, USA. I am originally from Geneva, however I came to the states as a child and have lived here ever since. Switzerland has been calling me for a long time now and I am very excited to return. 

I will be based in Vaud, where I have family, until I begin my masters program in Lugano at the end of August. My plan while in Vaud is to acclimate myself to the Swiss lifestyle, strengthen my French, meet people and adventure around. I would like to get one of those GA travelcards so that I can be flexible with travel and take many day trips around the country. 

I consider myself an outgoing person. I enjoy music, sports, photography, a good beer, the outdoors, among other things. One thing I'm really looking forward to is hiking through the beautiful terrain Switzerland has to offer. 

Looking forward to being apart of this community and meeting some of you in the future. 

John JMar 27, 2017 @ 07:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 680 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Returning to Switzerland
Post 1

Hullo!

My name is Alex and I just moved to Saint Jean de Gonville a month ago from Alaska. I'm looking to find friends to explore the country as well. Do you climb? I have been attempting to get out to RocSpot in Lausanne as often as possible to prepare for summer.

Hope to hear from you,

Alex

The text you are quoting:

Hullo!

My name is Alex and I just moved to Saint Jean de Gonville a month ago from Alaska. I'm looking to find friends to explore the country as well. Do you climb? I have been attempting to get out to RocSpot in Lausanne as often as possible to prepare for summer.

Hope to hear from you,

Alex

ALEXANDRA SEDOR, Mar 27, 2017 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 680 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form