Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Salsa-dancing, sun-loving, wine-drinking...Norwegian! :-)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Salsa-dancing, sun-loving, wine-drinking...Norwegian! :-)

Hello all,

I am new to this site and rather new to the Geneva area (I live in Divonne), arrived in February.

As I will be staying on here I am interested to meet like-minded people (not dating). I am currently seeking a dance partner as I want to join one of Geneva's dancing schools for an intensive course in salsa dancing this July. (One hour every day for a week, at least, then hit the clubs!) Anyone up for the challenge?

I have some experience from rock n roll-dancing, but none in salsa/latin dances, but learn rather quickly, I think (hope ;). You should have RHYTHM, that's all I demand of you. Oh, and time to meet up and dance :-)

Otherwise, if there is anyone interested to meet up for drinks or anything during the summer, I'm in :-) Would love to meet some new friends. (My interests other than dancing go on the creative side, in many fields like litterature (reading & writing), couture, photography, aquariums+++ although I'm only moderatly good at any of these ;). I am currently attending French classes at B2 level, but is far from fluent yet. My English is good, Norwegian fluent, obviously ;-)

Hope to see you soon! Bisous :-)

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

I am new to this site and rather new to the Geneva area (I live in Divonne), arrived in February.

As I will be staying on here I am interested to meet like-minded people (not dating). I am currently seeking a dance partner as I want to join one of Geneva's dancing schools for an intensive course in salsa dancing this July. (One hour every day for a week, at least, then hit the clubs!) Anyone up for the challenge?

I have some experience from rock n roll-dancing, but none in salsa/latin dances, but learn rather quickly, I think (hope ;). You should have RHYTHM, that's all I demand of you. Oh, and time to meet up and dance :-)

Otherwise, if there is anyone interested to meet up for drinks or anything during the summer, I'm in :-) Would love to meet some new friends. (My interests other than dancing go on the creative side, in many fields like litterature (reading & writing), couture, photography, aquariums+++ although I'm only moderatly good at any of these ;). I am currently attending French classes at B2 level, but is far from fluent yet. My English is good, Norwegian fluent, obviously ;-)

Hope to see you soon! Bisous :-)

Hege OJun 12, 2010 @ 02:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 615 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Salsa-dancing, sun-loving, wine-drinking...Norwegian! :-)
Post 1

Hi! My name is Cecilie and I am a 22-year-old Danish woman moving to Geneva as well in two weeks from now! Smile I have lived in Switzerland for 2 years before followed by a short break and now I am returning to work and live with my boyfriend. I am very interested in meeting new people and getting new friendships around the city, so if you're up for a drink or a coffee during the summer just let me knowCool

As a person I am very positive, out-going and happy.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cecilie

Hi! My name is Cecilie and I am a 22-year-old Danish woman moving to Geneva as well in two weeks from now! Smile I have lived in Switzerland for 2 years before followed by a short break and now I am returning to work and live with my boyfriend. I am very interested in meeting new people and getting new friendships around the city, so if you're up for a drink or a coffee during the summer just let me knowCool

As a person I am very positive, out-going and happy.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cecilie

Cecilie Thürmer, Jun 12, 2010 @ 15:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you to Cecilie for invitation to coffee and to Christoph for interesting information! I might very well go to this summer course that you recommended. Cecilie, I'll send you a PM :-)

Bizz, Hege :-)

Thank you to Cecilie for invitation to coffee and to Christoph for interesting information! I might very well go to this summer course that you recommended. Cecilie, I'll send you a PM :-)

Bizz, Hege :-)

Hege O, Jun 13, 2010 @ 23:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hege: your welcomeSmile Send me an email instead; [email protected] - I'll check that more often..

Hege: your welcomeSmile Send me an email instead; [email protected] - I'll check that more often..

Cecilie Thürmer, Jun 13, 2010 @ 23:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 615 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form