Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Saying Hello

Hi folks 

We're a British family returning to Switzerland after a number of years  this time to the french speaking part, previously in Zurich.

I'm loving the history and culture once again of the european continent... which is a huge contrast to the strip malls of the North carolinas, which is where we have come from.

We have two boys who are also making the transition and busy learning French for school. Coming during a heatwave has definately been a bonus for them.

I greately appreciate the expat forums as a wealth of knowledge and place to get connected. I look forward to being part of the forum.

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks 

We're a British family returning to Switzerland after a number of years  this time to the french speaking part, previously in Zurich.

I'm loving the history and culture once again of the european continent... which is a huge contrast to the strip malls of the North carolinas, which is where we have come from.

We have two boys who are also making the transition and busy learning French for school. Coming during a heatwave has definately been a bonus for them.

I greately appreciate the expat forums as a wealth of knowledge and place to get connected. I look forward to being part of the forum.

paul thompsonMay 3, 2018 @ 14:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 806 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Saying Hello
Post 1

Hi Paul, welcome to the community, it's been quite helpful for me too. Hope you have a safe journey back here and enjoy a great time. Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Paul, welcome to the community, it's been quite helpful for me too. Hope you have a safe journey back here and enjoy a great time. Cheers!

Rita Carli, Jun 11, 2018 @ 23:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 806 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form