Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Scotsman just started work in Geneva, looking for advice, friends, accommodation, music .. everything!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Scotsman just started work in Geneva, looking for advice, friends, accommodation, music .. everything!

Hello everyone,

I'm new in town and here for a long term position in medical research. I currently live in Lyon but I have already started work here. I can speak both English (at least the Scottish version) and French. Out of work, I play guitar and sing, take photos and enjoy most social activities, but above all I enjoy meeting people, whether over a meal, a drink, dancing, hiking or most kinds of sport. Smile

Looking forward to meeting you over the coming weeks and months.

All the best,

Tom

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I'm new in town and here for a long term position in medical research. I currently live in Lyon but I have already started work here. I can speak both English (at least the Scottish version) and French. Out of work, I play guitar and sing, take photos and enjoy most social activities, but above all I enjoy meeting people, whether over a meal, a drink, dancing, hiking or most kinds of sport. Smile

Looking forward to meeting you over the coming weeks and months.

All the best,

Tom

Tom ShepherdJul 25, 2016 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form