Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Semi-new student in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Semi-new student in Geneva

I found out about the site last week and just joined earlier this week.  I'm still clicking on different things and discovered the New Members Introductions Forum.  Hi!

I've been here in Geneva since March working on my undergraduate degree in International Relations and Media Communications at Webster University.  I came here from the main campus in Saint Louis, Missouri in the US.  Although I'm typically the oldest person in my classes, I've enjoyed the experience and would love to finish here.  However, my return flight is schedule for June...

If there is anyone who really knows the city well and has time, I would love to do a walking/TPG tour of the city to see the hidden gems of the city.  Even a small group event would be nice.  Maybe I'll figure out which link corresponds to me potentially planning that.

C'est tout pour maintenant.

Jeanenne

The text you are quoting:

I found out about the site last week and just joined earlier this week.  I'm still clicking on different things and discovered the New Members Introductions Forum.  Hi!

I've been here in Geneva since March working on my undergraduate degree in International Relations and Media Communications at Webster University.  I came here from the main campus in Saint Louis, Missouri in the US.  Although I'm typically the oldest person in my classes, I've enjoyed the experience and would love to finish here.  However, my return flight is schedule for June...

If there is anyone who really knows the city well and has time, I would love to do a walking/TPG tour of the city to see the hidden gems of the city.  Even a small group event would be nice.  Maybe I'll figure out which link corresponds to me potentially planning that.

C'est tout pour maintenant.

Jeanenne

Jeanenne BApr 14, 2011 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 647 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Semi-new student in Geneva
Post 1

Hi, you should sign up for the Old Town tour on Sunday:

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/geneva/35043.htm

Have fun

Hi, you should sign up for the Old Town tour on Sunday:

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/geneva/35043.htm

Have fun

Nicolas M, Apr 15, 2011 @ 13:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

There is a walking tour of Carouge either this weekend or next - offcially for new residents of Carouge but I am sure they do not check.  Big adverts about it in Carouge

There is a walking tour of Carouge either this weekend or next - offcially for new residents of Carouge but I am sure they do not check.  Big adverts about it in Carouge

Paul E, Apr 15, 2011 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

This weekend in Carouge!  Drop me a line if you are in the neighborhood...

This weekend in Carouge!  Drop me a line if you are in the neighborhood...

Translator, Apr 15, 2011 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

http://www.cmusge.ch/em/pages/marathon_programme.html

There is also a 48 hour music marathon that begins this evening at locations around Place de Neuve celebrating the 175 year anniversary of the Geneva Music Conservatory... Enjoy!

http://www.cmusge.ch/em/pages/marathon_programme.html

There is also a 48 hour music marathon that begins this evening at locations around Place de Neuve celebrating the 175 year anniversary of the Geneva Music Conservatory... Enjoy!

Translator, Apr 15, 2011 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 647 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form