Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Settling in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Settling in Geneva

eI have just move to Geneva with my Swiss husband, who has been living abroad for 20 years. For him it is re adjustment to whole new Geneva experience, for me it’s a whole new world and new language. We are starting from scratch, looking for jobs, for accommodation, and social circle/friends. I have been writing blog describing the ups and downs of moving to Geneva, plus a few other topics.  Meanwhile would love some guidance on finding an apartment before one has a pay check to present to the Regie.

The text you are quoting:

eI have just move to Geneva with my Swiss husband, who has been living abroad for 20 years. For him it is re adjustment to whole new Geneva experience, for me it’s a whole new world and new language. We are starting from scratch, looking for jobs, for accommodation, and social circle/friends. I have been writing blog describing the ups and downs of moving to Geneva, plus a few other topics.  Meanwhile would love some guidance on finding an apartment before one has a pay check to present to the Regie.

Erica MAug 8, 2015 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 747 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Settling in Geneva
Post 1

Welcome Erica and shalom!

Although we actually live in Evian France, hereabouts there is a very active international club with members from most European countries. If you and your Swiss husband feel you might like to join, please let me know by private EM so that I can give you more details.

Sheila

The text you are quoting:

Welcome Erica and shalom!

Although we actually live in Evian France, hereabouts there is a very active international club with members from most European countries. If you and your Swiss husband feel you might like to join, please let me know by private EM so that I can give you more details.

Sheila

sheila c, Aug 9, 2015 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 747 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form