Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Singer looks for a group

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Singer looks for a group

Hello everybody!

My name's Valerie, and I have recently graduated here in Geneva. Recently, I also decided to try to settle down here after several years of moving from a country to another due to my studies :) So now, while looking for a job, I would love to find someone to sing or to performe with around Geneva. I have been singing since I was a child, as well as acting, but never made the decision to work with it seriously. And now I would really love to start doing it, if not as a job, at least as a very nice hobby! I enjoying singing songs from several genres of music, even started to sing some classing chinese songs, as Chinese was one of my major subject at Uni :) 

I am very open to any genre, as long as I can have a good feeling and relation with the rest of the group members..after all, the important thing to me is enjoy what I do together with the others! :D 
So yeah, I am very bad in presenting myself "vistually", thus I would rather prefer to meet whoever is willing to personally!

Wish everybody a lovely day! Val :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody!

My name's Valerie, and I have recently graduated here in Geneva. Recently, I also decided to try to settle down here after several years of moving from a country to another due to my studies :) So now, while looking for a job, I would love to find someone to sing or to performe with around Geneva. I have been singing since I was a child, as well as acting, but never made the decision to work with it seriously. And now I would really love to start doing it, if not as a job, at least as a very nice hobby! I enjoying singing songs from several genres of music, even started to sing some classing chinese songs, as Chinese was one of my major subject at Uni :) 

I am very open to any genre, as long as I can have a good feeling and relation with the rest of the group members..after all, the important thing to me is enjoy what I do together with the others! :D 
So yeah, I am very bad in presenting myself "vistually", thus I would rather prefer to meet whoever is willing to personally!

Wish everybody a lovely day! Val :)

Valerie DanesiFeb 24, 2016 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1004 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Singer looks for a group
Post 1

Hi Valerie, did you find a band yet? We're currently looking for a singer - let me know if interested. Ciao!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Valerie, did you find a band yet? We're currently looking for a singer - let me know if interested. Ciao!

maott, Oct 25, 2017 @ 12:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1004 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form