Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Socially New

Hey everyone! 

My name is Alex! I am 20 years old (for one more week) and I am from the United States! I grew up in California and went to University in Utah.

I moved to Geneva in April working for a television production company. We travel almost ever weekend during the summer. Now that the tour is over, I have many months to enjoy and learn about the Geneva culture. I am really interested in meeting new people and making new FRIENDS!!!

I love to do anything from a crazy night out to a calm hike in the mountains, but it is never the same unless you have a group of friends to share it with!

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone! 

My name is Alex! I am 20 years old (for one more week) and I am from the United States! I grew up in California and went to University in Utah.

I moved to Geneva in April working for a television production company. We travel almost ever weekend during the summer. Now that the tour is over, I have many months to enjoy and learn about the Geneva culture. I am really interested in meeting new people and making new FRIENDS!!!

I love to do anything from a crazy night out to a calm hike in the mountains, but it is never the same unless you have a group of friends to share it with!

Alex MOct 7, 2014 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 727 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Socially New
Post 1

Hi ,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals!! Check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Geneva.

I'm sure you will meet a lot of great people.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, helpful people around here, so posting and searching will get you all the answers you need.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

Hi ,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals!! Check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Geneva.

I'm sure you will meet a lot of great people.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, helpful people around here, so posting and searching will get you all the answers you need.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

Aymeric Brossard, Oct 7, 2014 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Lexie,

How 'bout them Niners?

Hi Lexie,

How 'bout them Niners?

Casuistik, Oct 7, 2014 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

welcome to Geneva!

Mark October 25 in your calendar: it's the big annual glocals Halloween Party, with nearly 2000 guests. Here's what it looked like last year:

http://www.sindy.ch/halloween2013.htm

welcome to Geneva!

Mark October 25 in your calendar: it's the big annual glocals Halloween Party, with nearly 2000 guests. Here's what it looked like last year:

http://www.sindy.ch/halloween2013.htm

Nir Ofek, Oct 7, 2014 @ 21:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 727 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form