Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Soon moving to Zurich: need somewhere to live and some new friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Soon moving to Zurich: need somewhere to live and some new friends

Hello,

So I just joined glocals as i'm moving to Zurich shortly.  Firstly a little about me; I'm 29 and currently living in London. I like sports: i'm in the gym 3-4 times a week, love martial arts, cycling, skiiing and motorsport.  Aside from that, I love to cook and ahve a real passion for great food and wine... in fact last friday i got to eat at Heston Blumenthal's new restaurant (a reward from work!!). I like to keep busy and make the most of what free time I get. if you'd like to know more, just message me.

So i'm looking for a flatshare close to central Zurich, my office is just off the Bahnhofstrasse and ideally would like a 30-45 minute commute.  Of course less is always better. Any suggestions on areas would be most appreciated! Additionaly, if anyone knows of someone who has a room to rent that would be great if you could put me in touch.  I'm flexible on move date and will be in Zurich from 2nd to 6th August. I'm free to do viewings in the evening as i'll be working during the day.

I look forward to hearing from you and making some new friends!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

So I just joined glocals as i'm moving to Zurich shortly.  Firstly a little about me; I'm 29 and currently living in London. I like sports: i'm in the gym 3-4 times a week, love martial arts, cycling, skiiing and motorsport.  Aside from that, I love to cook and ahve a real passion for great food and wine... in fact last friday i got to eat at Heston Blumenthal's new restaurant (a reward from work!!). I like to keep busy and make the most of what free time I get. if you'd like to know more, just message me.

So i'm looking for a flatshare close to central Zurich, my office is just off the Bahnhofstrasse and ideally would like a 30-45 minute commute.  Of course less is always better. Any suggestions on areas would be most appreciated! Additionaly, if anyone knows of someone who has a room to rent that would be great if you could put me in touch.  I'm flexible on move date and will be in Zurich from 2nd to 6th August. I'm free to do viewings in the evening as i'll be working during the day.

I look forward to hearing from you and making some new friends!

Gareth RobinsonJul 25, 2011 @ 22:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 577 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 577 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form